Re: more questions about the astral mirror

Message 00590 of 3835

As I can see, you seem to be honest and sincere towards
yourself. According to me, if you really cannot find more
than over 40 negative aspects, there's no need to search
further. Unless you find later some that were hidden (but
the Master has already told this). For my part, I think I
went over the 100, 'cause I searched very, very deeply.
That was not pleasant hours. But the slightest aspect that
appears to my mind had been writen down even if it was
insignificant. In order to complete the mirror I needed
about a year and a half.

I hope this could be useful to you,

Light and Blessings, Woce

--- chenxsi <chenxsi@...> a écrit :
---------------------------------
Frankly i really cannot come up with at least 100 negative
traits,
and amongst my 40+ traits, most of them do not really
affect me
anymore. I am actually quite satisfied with myself
currently, and
feels little need to transform my soul. Is this considered
astrally
balanced, or am i simply being too complacent? Sometimes I
felt as if
i am being forced to transform my personality, no matter
what, just
so that i can go to step 3 without risking any danger.

Is there a method to test elemental balance? I've read
somewhere that
the difficulty you encounter in step 2 mental exercise
reflects your
current elemental balance, therefore is it true that if one
is able
to complete the step 2 mental exercises, he/she is more or
less
astrally balanced to an extent?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

Service.