Re: more questions about the astral mirror

Message 00596 of 3835

Well there is a difference. For example, say you're in a group of
friends and all of them are beating up a guy aggressively, and you do
the same to be a part of that group and not to be left out. So here,
and this is just an example, spontaneous aggressiveness and hatred
are not your negative traits even though you are doing it.

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Siron" <siron@x> wrote:
> Are you sure that even negative traits that I only encountered in my
> childhood, for example, have to be in the soul mirror?
> I always thought this should mirror the current state of my soul,
traits
> that affect me now or that I feel could affect me again.
> I mean, I can't honestly think of any negative trait that has not
> (sometimes in a small way years ago) occured to me at all. So I
would
> have to write down more or less every negative trait that I can
think
> of? Pretty long list :)
>
> Also I thought that the soul mirror is ever-changing. For example,
if I
> had a great fear of something years ago but have now overcome this
fear
> by whatever means. Should it be in the soul mirror as 'always
affecting
> me' as it did some years ago? Or as 'seldom affects me' because it
once
> did but now does not. Or should it not be in the mirror because it
does
> not affect me now at all?
> If my understanding is correct, it should not be in there. But it
sounds
> like it should be in there, in your message.
>
> MfG,
> Siron

Try
> to think back to your first memories, about your negative emotions,
> about things that you did to hurt others or yourself, even if you
> don't do those things anymore. Do that and you'll go 200+. That's
the
> easy part. The hard part is to classify them into Fire, Water, Air,
> Earth. That's how you'll learn about your elemental balance. What
is
> lacking and what is in excess. It's a pretty damn good exercise if
> you ask me. You can get more help by getting your zodiac done by
this
> guy. I forgot his name and website, perhaps someone else remembers
> here. Rawn also recommends getting it done for help in soul mirror
> exercise.
>
> All the best,
> Mike.

Main Index | Thread Index