Re: Anger

Message 00708 of 3835

Dear TMN,

>> I am surprised that you say there is nothing that he can do to effect
them. <<

When a person acts in anger there is nothing they can do that will
incite change in another person. The only thing anger incites is anger.
This is why I recommended that he focus inward and change his own state
of mind.

>> Is not part of the initiates path to generate love not only in
himself but in others is this not part not the will of the Divine
providence That our leader Franz Bardon tells us of. I did he not have
to face such things and use is Initiate abilites in order to change
others for self preservation. <<

When a person manifests love within themselves, it incites love in
others and in that sense, it opens others to positive change, but even
so, this is not "changing another". A person changes because *they*
decide to change, not because another person makes them change. A
magician can certainly promote change in others and create situations in
which change is favorable, but unless the other person in some way
agrees (consciously or unconsciously) to change, the magician cannot
"change them".

We do not change the world by changing the world -- we change the world
by changing our own selves. A self-realized person who expresses their
core self fully and without reservation, changes the world by their mere
existence. Such a person automatically creates situations in which
others can change themselves.