Re: gray hair, acne, fire element

Message 00705 of 3835

> it may be that you
> are inadvertently or advertently vital energies that
> you are not releasing.

Is there a difference in unintentionally accumulating
energy in a certain area, or just "having it there?"
I am questioning the activation of this 3rd eye area,
and think it may have been prematurely activated by
certain meditations. However, even though the
meditations were discontinued, the chakra seems to be
progressively becomeing more active. For example, it
will become pressurized when I read, and it doesn't
seem like I can do anything about it. Maybe it is
only a matter of not being able to exert control over
the elements, and that is why I can't reduce the
pressure. Also, when I try to concentrate and
visualize the energy moving into the ground, it only
vivifies the head center and makes the pressure more
intense!

One last question. Recently, my body "learned" how to
astral project while taking a light nap. To relate to
the aforesaid problems of head pressure, the 3rd eye
became intensely active during these projections, and
I felt astrally nauseus. My projections aren't really
an act of will, but were "learned" indirectly by
remaining meditative while falling asleep. Are these
practices premature, because I haven't completed step
1? Or have the bodies matured through elemental
balancing to the point of being able to project in
this way?

Thanks,
Dustin