Re: a new member/Re

Message 00825 of 3835

Dear Hervé,

>> ok, now i understand,because in diagrams i had seen,i dont remember
had heard something about the plane's "location"(in the esoteric sense
of the word). <<

In the "esoteric sense" of the word, "location" isn't a spatial
reference. It's a reference to vibration or level of
meaning/philosophical significance; vibration or density of the astral
and/or mental materia; and, position in the *philosophical* hierarchy of
the planes.

>> Well,a little info, maybe you know this scientist: Dr Masaru Emoto
(Japaneese of course) He mades experiences on water ,his two books
"Messages from water1 &2" both best sellers. <<

Yes, I'm familiar with his work. :) This is ancient knowledge
actually, only the "scientific proof" is new.