Fluid condensers again

Message 00833 of 3835

Hello all,

Bardon (step 8) shows a way to use the elements with fluid condenser.
A fluid condenser of the Air (impregnated with a wish) could active
the element Air...
It's the same for the elements Earth and Water.

My problem comes with the Fire element. Here, Bardon say any kind of
condenser can be used to activate the Fire element.
If a condenser is full of the Water Element, does it have any sense
to use it with the Fire element ? According to what Bardon wrote, I
would say yes, but it seems kinda strange to me.

Any thought about it ?

Main Index | Thread Index