Re: Silence

Message 00900 of 3835

Kurt,
Yes I am having the similar dilemna and what to say to my family that live
with me and friends and if I should have another partner. I have one close
friend that knows I am studying Hermetics and Franz Bardon inparticlular and
seh is supportive but not interested in her own pursuits. She is studying
Cranial Sacral methods and when she talks about those studies to me I have
not got any clue of what she refers. For this reason I think for now all I
say is I am 'meditating' or that I 'study' Hermetics. I am concerned for
when I am beginning to practice further along and am not quiet in my
practices though.
jen