Re: Question from new member

Message 00898 of 3835

Thank you Rawn for responding!

And thanks for the link to the book, that is one Bardon link I did
not have.

I think you might have gotten the wrong idea about my question. I
wasn't looking for tales of miracles or amazing powers or anything
like that. I just wanted to know why anyone should choose this
system over any other, basically.

I can appreciate the 'Silence' you were writing about, especially
taking into consideration the socio-political climate Bardon lived
in. Even today most people won't believe it, but there is much
more 'freedom of association' now. I think theory is important, but
at the end someone interested in Bardon could still ask
themselves...why Bardon? why not GD? why not anything else on the
bookshelf?

Anyway, that is just my opinion. Thanks again for responding.

Main Index | Thread Index