Re: New photos / 3rd Key

Message 00953 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

When I made the comment about step 8, I was refering to how all the
colour symbolism relates to the actual universal principles that they
are suppose to represent and what not all.

>>>#1) The "circles" are actually wheels. I suggest that you print
out 4 copies. One copy, leave as is. The second copy, cut out the
wheel of the zodiac. The third copy, cut out the wheel of the
planets. And the fourth copy, cut out the central circle. Now layer
the wheels and connect them together at their center points so that
you can rotate the various wheels in relation to each other.<<<

Ugh, no. I thought it bore some resemblence to Raymond Lull's memory
wheels. Also, Lull was quite influenced by the philosophy of
Hermetics. Though his own practice of that philosophy can be said to
be a rather obscure branch of it. One that I don't fully comprehend
myself and probably never will. Then again, previously having gone
through the trouble of trying to do as such: I don't think I will do
so.

>>>#2) The outer wheel represents the Akashic essential meaning
or "legality" (Earth pole) as expressed through the 10 Sephirot and
the numbers 1 thru 10. The zodiacal wheel represents those Letters
that have a special affinity for the mental realm. The planetary wheel
represents those Letters that have a special affinity for the astral
realm (the "seven portals to the soul"). The inner square of the
Elements represents the physical realm.<<<

I do believe that the point of confusion that I am finding is that
within Jewish Kaballah, there are only 22 letters. Whereas Bardon's
system posits how many letters, 27, I believe?

Moreover, all the letters are suppose to be mastered within each of
the four realms: akasha, mental, astral and physical, correct? Yet
here you're seeming to say that certian letters have an affinity with
certian realms...

Now with regards to what you've said about the use of the key as a
wheel: I think I get the general idea of it. However, I'm going to
have to print out a couple copies of the key and play around with it
a bit to see if I can actually apply it all.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index