Re: Re: New photos / 3rd Key

Message 00955 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> When I made the comment about step 8, I was refering to how all the
colour symbolism relates to the actual universal principles that they
are suppose to represent and what not all. <<

The key to this understanding is the direct perception of essential
meaning. I suggest that you apply this faculty of perception to the
colors themselves . . .

>> I do believe that the point of confusion that I am finding is that
within Jewish Kaballah, there are only 22 letters. Whereas Bardon's
system posits how many letters, 27, I believe? <<

Yes, Bardon gave 27. However, Hebrew has 22 Letters (which are all
consonants) and 5 basic vowel points. Bardon didn't discriminate
between "Letters" and "vowel points" and thus presented 27 "letters".
If you examine my Commentary Upon KTQ rather closely, especially my
charts 1 & 2, I think you will understand how Bardon's letters and the
Hebrew match up.

>> Moreover, all the letters are suppose to be mastered within each of
the four realms: akasha, mental, astral and physical, correct? Yet here
you're seeming to say that certian letters have an affinity with certian
realms... <<

Yes. However, the fact that a specific Letter has an affinity with a
specific realm does not preclude its usage in other realms. The nature
of these affinities are the basis upon which formulae are constructed.

>> Now with regards to what you've said about the use of the key as a
wheel: I think I get the general idea of it. However, I'm going to have
to print out a couple copies of the key and play around with it a bit to
see if I can actually apply it all. <<

:) Good luck!