Re: Pyrokinesis v Fire finger ritual

Message 00956 of 3835

Dear Gordon,

>> So, I'm left wondering. What type of energy does the finger magick
ritual utilize? Would it use etheric/astral in a very pk-like manner or
does it use the fire element itself to ignite the substance? If it is
the fire element, then, is it using ambient fire element floating around
in the environment or the condensed fire element within the forefinger?
<<

I suggest that you re-read that section of IIH. I think Bardon did a
good job of describing the mechanics of the finger rituals and their
creation.