Re: Re: Astrological Guide for Summer 2003 - & Alice Bailey Books

Message 00969 of 3835

They are present on this site as only single-page HTML files, not PDFs
(which would be preferable). This means that one would have to load and
save thousands of HTML pages individually in order to download them all.
I have heard that there are web browsers that are supposed to allow one
to save to disk entire websites consisting of many HTML pages
automatically, but once I tried a couple of them and they did not work
as they were supposed to.

John W.

Martin wrote:
(cut)
> Lately I have been spending a lot of time reading some of the works
> of Alice Bailey; principally 'Letters on Occult Meditation' which is
> extremely thought-provoking as well as inspiring and insightful;
> although I must admit that I am aware as I read it that A LOT of
> the 'hidden' material is going right over my head. That just
> motivates me more, however, in the hopes that one day I will be
> capable of comprehending the full meaning of the text.
>
> How do the works of Alice Bailey and the Tibetan fit in with those
> of Bardon? It seems that different terminology is used, but from my
> limited understanding, they both seem to be writing about
> fundamental Truths.
>
> I would be interested in reading any comments from anyone who has
> read any of Alice Bailey's books. They can all be found online, by
> the way, at:
> http://beaskund.helloyou.ws/netnews/bk/toc.html

Main Index | Thread Index