Re: New photos / 3rd Key

Message 00965 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

>>>The key to this understanding is the direct perception of
essential meaning. I suggest that you apply this faculty of
perception to the colors themselves . . .<<<

At this moment in time I'm still working upon perfecting my ability
to percieve essential meaning. I'm going to be keeping on working on,
and eventually I'm sure I'll get it though.

>>>Yes, Bardon gave 27. However, Hebrew has 22 Letters (which are all
consonants) and 5 basic vowel points. Bardon didn't discriminate
between "Letters" and "vowel points" and thus presented 27 "letters".
If you examine my Commentary Upon KTQ rather closely, especially my
charts 1 & 2, I think you will understand how Bardon's letters and the
Hebrew match up.<<<

Perhaps a better question would be: why does the Sepher Yetzirah not
deal with the five basic vowel points? D these vowel points deal more
with the transition from Yetzirah to Assiah?

Also, within the inner circle of the Third Key I'm seeing three sets
of four different colours. So in the inner circle we've got the three
mother letters, the five vowel points...so what do the other four
come in?

I have been playing around with the Third Key and am starting to see
how some of the associations are fitting together. However, I'm sure
that it'll take quite a lot of time to be able to see all of them.
And I'm also pretty sure that I'll be setting aside this key for some
time to more activly persue the work within IIH.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>