Re: Questions, questions, questions

Message 00982 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

>>>No. The 7 planets and the 7 Double Letters can be considered one
and the same, but the planets and the Sephirot cannot. The 22 Letters
and the 10 Sephirot are separate things and only together do they
constitute the 32 Paths.

This need to make the Double Letters equate directly to the Sephirot
is a common failing of the Western intellect.<<<

Okay, that makes perfect sense.

>>>The three in question are Moon, Sun and Saturn. The Sun's color is
a Yellow Gold; whereas, Tiphareth is presented as Gold. Saturn is
presented as a deep Purple, as is Yesod. However, Saturn corresponds
to Binah/Black, not Yesod/Purple. The Moon is given as white which
infers a connection with Kether! ;-) However, Moon corresponds to
Yesod and the color Purple. I'm not sure why Bardon chose the Moon's
whiteness instead of its traditional color of purple or silver
(perhaps because he's used silver for Mercury instead of its usual
orange).<<<

This clears so much up. The sepheroth are numbered counter clockwise
from kether to mulkuth in numberical order, correct? If so, then I
had 8 and 2 mixed up.

As for Moon's whiteness: it seems a perfectly reasonable association
to me. At least when you look at Hebrew Kaballah and not what Bardon
puts forth within KTQ due to the fact that he doesn't have a letter
directly corresponding with Tav. But, Tav, the World in the Tarot,
bridges the gap between Yesod and Mulkuth. Or a movement from the
legality of 9 to the legality of 10. 10 being able to be reduced to
1, Kether. Bardon talks about this in his commentary upon the
numbers, that the master, 1, is also the most humble. Tav is the
serving consciousness which directs the motion of the seven planets.
It is the humble master that balances out the pillars of form and
force and unites them to work together to create a more balanced
whole...Plus it makes sense on some strange sort of intuitive level
to me.

But that's just my thoughts on the matter... :)

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index