Re: Re: pore breathing

Message 01033 of 3835

Dear Zach,

>> 2) I am suspecting it is accumulating of its own accord because I
have a one sided inbalance towards water and the magnetic fluid. I had
to work very hard at the visualisation exercises, which shows fire was
weak from the outset.whereas I found sound and smell very easy.
3) I am able to accumulate the vital energy but whenever doing pore
breathing the sensations previously described would present
themselves and eclipse/be more noticable than the sensations from
the vital energy. <<

Okay, I suggest the following then as a way of breaking this pattern.

Concentrate very intensively when you begin your pore breathing exercise
and take VERY careful note of the sensations that accompany the VE. As
soon as these other watery sensation begin to arise, stop your practice
*immediately* and thoroughly rid yourself of those watery sensations.
When you're completely rid of them, start again with the inhalation of
VE, focusing VERY intensively upon the sensations that accompany the VE.
*EVERY* time that these watery sensations intrude upon your VE practice,
follow the procedure I've outlined.

I hope this helps! :)