Re: Re: questions . . .

Message 01086 of 3835

Peter,

>>>Yet here I am, percieving something, working with something, that I can't
even possibily start to explain using any current scientific methodology what
so ever.<<<

A bunch of scientists seem to ignore such things, falling back instead on
those things which they can prove to themselves through scientific method.
Scientific method, of course, is not the only means of generating "proof". You
seem to lack a trendy ignorance, congrats :-) Although I don't see why
scientific method accompanied by a proper context couldn't explain your
experiences.

>>>The vast majority of my worldview seems to have imploded whereas my
perception and comprehension of the universe has exploded.<<<

:-) Fun, eh? Fare well, traveller.