Re: Iterations

Message 01085 of 3835

Newbie,

>>>does this mean that something in me tries to also "sabotage" the pace of
my progress by going through a loop (like the "buzz" of the other student), or
should I accept this inner feeling, even if it implies some delays in my
progress ?<<<

It most certainly does! ;-) Perhaps you are "sabotaging" your progress
because you are dissatisfied with it? The act of sabotage is not so useless.
The
work of IIH itself is quite a sabotage... transforming your character?! ;-)
Loops are neat too. We can stay in them as long as we need to, and there are
always "other" loops to hop into.

It seems to me like you're itching to hop into a new loop! Just as Rawn
remarked, you are blessed to have such direction. Have fun, will ya? :-)