Re: Re: questions . . .

Message 01087 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> So, in relation to the work of IIH, the Archaeous would be akin to
the work of the Soul Mirrors whereas the work with the manipulation
of essential meaning would be akin to working with the Elements? <<

Yes, that's a good analogy.

>> Well, it surprises me. I mean, I'm a psychologist, a scientist that
is studying at one of the foremost universities in the country. I like
to exhaust all possible scientific explinations of occult phenomenon
before falling back upon more mystical explinations. Yet here I am,
percieving something, working with something, that I can't even
possibily start to explain using any current scientific methodology what
so ever. The vast majority of my worldview seems to have imploded
whereas my perception and comprehension of the universe has exploded. <<

Yes, that can be un-nerving and at the same time, very liberating. :)
I trust in your ability to integrate these two perspectives. After all,
science and mysticism attempt to describe the same essential universe,
just with different languages and different mind-sets. Integrating the
two is really not much different than speaking two languages.