Time table

Message 01091 of 3835

Greetings,

I have been working on the VOM exercise for a short time, and after
a few practise meditations, I started
to notice light emanations around people, plants, animals and just
about every object I would set my eyes on.
this sort of thing happened to me earlier when I was 14 (and it
lasted for a few days).
After a week of VOM, the colours began to replace the white light I
was seeing before (mostly around people). Also, I am seeing
tiny dots of light, moving all around in all directions,and in sort
of chaotic behavior.I think that this is connected with VOM
because, this started to happen when I tried to achieve vacancy of
mind while my eyes were open. Now, it is going on all the time.
If this is a rudimentary clairvoiance, it is my opinion that this is
happening in the very early stage of practice.
I am very suspicious when things fall easy in my lap.
Did anyone had any similar experiences this early in the work?
It is my understanding that this sort of ability comes from
practising visualization and it is analog to the Will,and dependent
on the level of magical
equilibrium.
I`m a bit concerned, because I can`t hold a picture in my mind`s eye
for 2 seconds, and I never practised visualization before.
Don`t get me wrong, it`s a wondefull feeling :-)
And sorry about the poor english (it took me about hour and a half
to write all this down) :-)

With regards

Nenad

Main Index | Thread Index