Re: auto-suggestion

Message 01090 of 3835

> of self-confidence and explore its root causes. Ask yourself, "Why
do I
> normally feel so little confidence?" Once the 'why' is grasped, you
> will be able to transform the root cause and the symptom, instead of
> just the symptom. And once the 'why' is grasped, the proper
> applications of the various techniques of self-transformation that
> Bardon lists in Step Two, will be obvious to you.

I can't agree more. We have to make a clear distinction between cause
and consequence. If you work on a consequence but not on a cause,
then the problem is not solved at all.

I read a bood of psychology long ago, it says the same. Sometime, (i
say SOMETIME, not always), disease is an expression of a psychic
problem (for exemple, too much culpability). You can remove this
disease, but if the cause of the problem is not solved, then, you are
not entirly healed.

I think you can learn the cause of your problem with autosuggestion.
Before going to sleep, you might tell your subconscious :
"you know everything about me, so tell me why...
the answer comes know and i will know without a doubt when i'll get
it"
It's simply a suggestion.

Well, i asked many questions to my subconscious, it seems he know a
lot of things :)
I didn't ask this kind of question precisly, but i really think it
should work. Your subconscious know everything about you, so it could
help you see this question more clearly.

Hope it helps.

Main Index | Thread Index