Re: My introduction... Hello

Message 01100 of 3835

Dear Chuck,

I think that rates the world's all time most thorough introduction! ;-)

>> Daily I have meditated in waking and before going to sleep on the
caballa stations/sephirot within myself, pronouncing the name IHVH at
each place and sometimes merging with the sephirot and being there.
Nothing has really actualized yet, but I am also deciding not to mix any
methods and stick with the Bardon techniques and follow them through
beginning to end and be where I should be. Stable, balanced, and an avid
helper in his kingdom created. <<

Considering your interest in Kabbalah, I highly recommend my audio
series of Lessons in "The Magic of IHVH-ADNI". I think you will have an
affinity for it and I think that it will aid your IIH work as it has for
many others.

I also recommend my "Self-Healing Archaeous" audio Lessons. This series
is based entirely upon Bardon techniques and many have found their
pursuit very helpful to their IIH progression.