Re: My introduction... Hello

Message 01101 of 3835

Thanks, Rawn;

Thorough, huh? grins. I figure if this is home we probably should know
enough about each other to be helpful.

> I think that rates the world's all time most thorough introduction! ;-)
>
> Considering your interest in Kabbalah, I highly recommend my audio
> series of Lessons in "The Magic of IHVH-ADNI". I think you will have an
> affinity for it and I think that it will aid your IIH work as it has for
> many others.

I tend to be rather thorough. And I have already downloaded the entire
Bardon site with the help of a software that downloads entire sites'
contents. And I have already listend to your audio mp3's on the
IHVH-ADNI and I appreciate them having been there. My only question of
that phrase is the word after IHVH-ADNI and before Amen. I have to
research that because I don't know "what" I am saying if I repeated
that phrase, as I do know through thorough research what IHVH-ADNI and
Amen mean when I am saying it. So, I need to find the text where you
speak about those other words/titles to allow it to have personal
ownership meaning for me.

Of your audio I was floored by the pronounciation of the word Amen.
Ah-mane. That was unique and nothing I had ever considered in the
pronounciation of that word before. And I have adopted using it over
the past three days since listening to the audio and it "feels" "fits"
well and I am adopting it. The same with IHVH and ADNI actually. And
I am eagerly anticipating researching about the differences of mental,
astral and physical pronounciations. It makes sense, but I need to wed
the intuition and logic sense of it in personal discovery and usage.
That is the joy of internalizing the personal journey. I sincerely and
seriously felt a "missing" affinity for the whispering astral voiceing
of the words. That is powerful.

> I also recommend my "Self-Healing Archaeous" audio Lessons. This series
> is based entirely upon Bardon techniques and many have found their
> pursuit very helpful to their IIH progression.

Thank you for the nudge in this direction. I have the .pdf of that as
well as the entire audio series from having downloaded them and I
began listening to part one of the "Archaeous" but figured it would
come next in my learnings.

I've read, understood and eagerly await putting to use your commentary
on Franz Bardon's IIH book. Now I have just downloaded the text for
the book and need to read that first and revisit your notes and
continue my personal work on constructing the personal soul mirror.

Thanks, Rawn, any and all else who are rungs up the ladder from where
I am on my path and journey. It is appreciated sincerely.

If you'd like, Rawn I can also personally email you the results of the
personal physic chackras scan I did of you while thinking about you
today. As an aside. :)