Re: Re: My introduction... Hello

Message 01105 of 3835

Dear Chuck,

>> My only question of that phrase is the word after IHVH-ADNI and
before Amen. I have to research that because I don't know "what" I am
saying if I repeated that phrase, as I do know through thorough research
what IHVH-ADNI and Amen mean when I am saying it. So, I need to find the
text where you speak about those other words/titles to allow it to have
personal ownership meaning for me. <<

I explain this in two places. One is in the audio recording of Lesson
One and second is in the text article "Attending The Unity".