TMO IHVH

Message 01106 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

I've been brushing up upon my practice of TMO, specifically lesson 7
and, as usual, have a couple of questions.

How does this technique effect one's karma? In the theory section you
explained an application of this technique in which you made it so
that your journey via car to your destination was smooth and so
forth, yet how would that effect the karma of someone riding in the
same car as you as well as the karmic effect upon the self? What
about a case where your intent was to make sure that another person
made a trip safely, or to help them move along the path to recovery;
what karmic effects would ensue?

I also take it that a Letter can be impressed upon the Adonai light
in a number of different fashions as well?

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index