Re: Re: questions . . .

Message 01110 of 3835

Dear Peter,

>> It is just that the Hermetic and Kabbalahistic perspective can
explain the scientific viewpoint but not vis a vis. <<

Yes and I should think that that would be the key to integrating the two
perspectives. In other words, don't try to explain Hermetics and
Kabbalah with the limited perspective of science. On the other hand,
Hermetics and Kabbalah can greatly increase your scientific
understanding.

>> Now, questions! In several places within his books Bardon speaks
about something called 'mummial magic', yet never quite expands upon
what he means by that. <<

By "mummial", he meant magic which uses hair, finger/toe nails, bones,
teeth, blood and/or semen.