healing broken bone

Message 01188 of 3835

Hello all,
I broke my collarbone 12 days ago, and it's turned me from a
very active person into a near invalid, causing me great despair
and depression. Apart from common sense physical care, can
anyone recommend any general principles or techniques of
healing or specific principles of bone healing related to Bardon
or other similar techniques to help speed along the healing
process? I'm doing various things with visualization already, but
can't come up with much more so far. Any help would be most
appreciated.
Thanks,
John

Main Index | Thread Index