Re: Hulk-size anger.

Message 01189 of 3835

Dear Rawn,
Many thanks for your answer.

<<I'd suggest isolating yourself in a room and putting
on the "Center of Stillness Meditation" CD. Let it
lead you to that place where you feel detachment from
the circumstances of your physical reality and where
you "look down at" your mundane self. From that
perspective of the Individual Self, you will perceive
how absurd the intensity of what you're feeling really
is and how little it actually serves you.>>

I'll do that. Thanks.
Incidentally, the embryo of solution I imagined (magic
of water, pore breathing etc.) seemed to have an
imediate effect also. Stopped the whole thing almost
completely in one second. And it was *not* my
imagination only :-)
I wonder whether my hypothesis concerning Fire and
Earth was plausible. Can you give me your opinion,
Rawn ?

But I'll use CSM anyway because I really need to "look
from above" :-)

<<"A true magician accepts life the way it is
presented to him; he enjoys the good and he learns
from the evil and he is never despondent. A magician
knows his own weaknesses and will make every effort to
eliminate them. He will not entertain any thoughts of
remorse, because they are negative thoughts and
therefore they must be avoided. It suffices to
acknowledge one's faults and never to relapse." That
last sentence is most pertinent . . .>>

Believe me or not, the idea of "legitimately"
banishing remorses and negative thoughts was quite
foreign to me till now, for reasons I don't want to
elaborate on here.
I did learn *techniques* (Silva e.g.), but I was
always feeling a bit guilty using them. This is a
change of paradigm.
...I may actually recuperate lots of energy supressing
all those excrescences :-)

<<This is an opportunity for advancement being offered
to you on a silver platter. It's a boon! ;-)>>

Looks this new iteration starting at level one was
necessary indeed :-)

<<
>> And since I'm at it : what should I do when my
consciousness tells me to use tricks to help me going
through certains exercises, and that I find those
tricks as exercises a few levels further in IIH, a few
days later ? May I still proceed ? <<
What does your *conscience* (not consciousness) tell
you?

I'll take the liberty to discuss this topic through
personnal email.

Greetings to all.
NB