Major life changes

Message 01186 of 3835

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everybody,

I joined this list last weekend, and have been spending the last few
days catching up with all

the archives. It's taken me over a year to get around to getting
started with Bardon's trilogy, and

after several false starts I'm now on Step 1 of IIH. And I'm looking
forward to learning from all of you

on this list - it's exciting!

One thing that's puzzling me at the moment is - how to run my business
in a stable way when I'm going

through such profound life changes. Do any of you have some
comments/ideas/tips around that topic?

Although I'm lucky enough to be able to keep my own hours, it can be a
very real challenge to deal with the

public in a somewhat consistent way when you'd really rather be a
hermit for a few weeks!

If any of you have had similar experiences about how you've handled
this, then I for one would love to hear

them.

Cheers,

Marcus.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Want to succeed in small business? -- Join our very popular newsletter
Puzzle

Pieces today! Just enter your email address below and click Subscribe
Me ?

Your Email Address:

This Email template was constructed by Universal Webs, designers of
the new Jigsor website and contributors

of weekly tech tips to Jigsor website members. Visit them at
www.universalwebs.com.au, or phone 3219 9565.