Re: Formal Evocation vs. Mental Wandering

Message 01237 of 3835

Dear Rawn and Parzifal,

Okay, that makes some sense. However, if this is just a matter of
learning how to flex a certian set of specialized astral and mental
muscles that are not normally worked, then why bother with all of the
fancy ritual tools and regalia? Or to use the weightlifting analogy:
why bother buying a fancy new weight lifting machine when you've got
a nice set of old barbells that will do the job just as well?

Also, you've got to note that I'm coming at the work of evocation
from my work with kabbalah...about which Bardon does state that the
kabbalahist will be able to get perfectly in contact with the spirits
of all the different spheres via his knowledge of the workings of the
ability to utter kabbalahistically.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
wrote:
> Dear Peter,
>
> >> What I don't quite understand is how the condensation of a
specific
> quality of light within the magical triangle into an astral
density, and
> the evocation of a spirit into that atmosphere furthers that
progression
> of the subtle mental energies manifesting themselves within
physicality.
> Especially since, when doing as such, one is seperated from the
spirit
> that is evoked by both the magical circle and the magical triangle.
<<