Re: One other thing

Message 01251 of 3835

Dear RM,

>> Through this dialog with you I just had an insight. The VOM and the
One Pointed Concentration exercises both have the effect of suspending
my sense of connectedness with all the life around me and THAT's what I
can't endure. I don't think I would have realized this if it hadn't been
for this thread. <<

Cool. :) So now you know what direction to turn in, yes? I suggest a
discipline that is rooted in the earth such as Wicca or Streghe . . .

I just want to note that for me, one pointedness and VOM have had the
opposite effect of opening me to a greater connectedness. But as I said
earlier, not everybody finds their Way along the exact same path. :)
In fact, we each carve out our own unique path no matter how closely we
adhere to a tradition. The "trick" is to find a tradition that is
compatible with your essential constitution and which supports *your*
path. Or, of course, trust that where the universe leads you IS your
path, traditions aside.