Higher Selves / Sowantha

Message 01259 of 3835

G'day folks,

All the discussion of higher selves and other levels of being
prompted me to dig a little bit deeper on the net. I found
what I think is an interesting image on this here page...

http://www.trufax.org/welcomemsie.html

If you've got a little time and the fancy takes you, check it out...
you'll need to page down 2-3 screen-fulls to find the image I'm talking
about.

Ignoring all the hyperbole on the site, does that image compute for
anyone who's wandered about on the higher Astral/Mental regions?

It sure struck me, but then I haven't been there yet. Looking forward to
thoughts from anyone with direct experience...

Cheers,
Marcus.

PS. Rawn - thank you for writing about Sowantha; it's a beautiful piece
of work you've got there. Does this image do Sowantha any justice in your
opinion?

Main Index | Thread Index