First Post

Message 01258 of 3835

Hi. I Decided it was time to stop being a lurker since I met the
requirments for step one. First things first, I owe just about all
my success with IIH so far to Rawn and his comentaries. Can't thank
you enough for that. Should probally warn everyone in advance, I
tend to type and talk in long rambling messes reminiscent of
a...um.. long rambling mess? Im not good at metaphors. So I'll try
to stick all the important info up at the top, which means i should
probally type my questions before they get pushed down to the bottom
of the message under a sea of ramble ( rambli? is there a singular
of rambling? wait its a verb ) see what i mean? right, questions: iv
worked my way through the 3rd installment of TMO, and while I feel
as if I have the prononciation and the astral/mental speech bit
down, I have trouble fealing the energy. Not sure if its because a)
im just not creating alot or b) i cant sense all of it. Im new to
franz bardons hermetics, but i have had experience in other systems.
How vital is the visualization component? 'cause Iv recently started
the visualization work in step 2, and its still a bit shaky ( read
alot shaky ), which could be the cause.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer the question, and
apologies in advance for all the rambli. I'll try to lay off the
coffee before I post next

Main Index | Thread Index