Re: Formal Evocation vs. Mental Wandering

Message 01273 of 3835

Hello.
First of all , let me state that I am NOT trying to offend anyone. Iam
just curious . But wouldn't a hermetic magician who has finished step
8 (which peter seems to have, since he mentions elsewhere that he has
started kabbala work) be able to answer such questions by a process of
intution /mental wandering ? again PLEASE don't be offended . NO
offense meant .
I am enjoying this discussion as much as anyone else here .
Regds, NKKA

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "peter_reist" <peter_reist@y...>
wrote:
> Dear Rawn,

> serve to support the magician's focus and their will as they learn
> the Art of evocation. Eventually, they become unnecessary.<<<
>
> Then, of course, the question becomes: does the initiate who has
> completed step eight really need such training wheels?
>
> Also, why does Bardon not talk about the invocation of a spirit into
> the structure of the mental body? While such a working would be
> potentially dangerous for the untrained initiate, for the trained
> magician couldn't it be something more along the lines of what Bardon
> talked about when he mentioned about pnuma transference at the end of
> Step 4?
>
> Love and Live well,
> Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index