Re: Multiplicative gematria

Message 01292 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

Once again, thanks for your illuminating comments. If
anyone needs me, they can find me back at the drawing
board :)

Dan

--- Rawn Clark <rawnclark@...> wrote:
---------------------------------
Dear Dan,

>> However, as an economist, I rarely let the facts
get in the way of a
good conclusion ;) <<

;-) No wonder that our economy is in such a mess! ;-)

>> However, it is interesting to note that light is
the only thing in
Gen 1 that is not created - 'G-d said "let there be
light" and there was
light' (whereas everything else is explicilty noted as
being created).
<<

Again, I suggest you take a much closer look at
Genesis One. The word
translated into English as "created" is very specific.
The only
instances where Elohim "created" are:

1) "the heavens and earth" (1:1)
2) "the sea-monsters, creatures that creep, and fowl"
(1:21)
3) "man in His own image" (1:27)
4) "male and female created He them" (1:27)

You might find this link helpful:
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Path1.html

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT