Re: Elemental Correspondance and a New Question

Message 01317 of 3835

Dear Alan et al.,

Personally, I'll have to agree and disagree with Rawn at the same
time. The issue of whether or not you have done the work of Hermetics
before is irrelevant due to the fact that you have, and you will.
However, having an understanding that you have, and are, and will, be
performing the work of Hermetics can have an effect upon what you do
within the here and now, and potentially help you progress upon the
path. The reasoning behind this all is, like most things in regards
to Hermetics and Kabbalah, quite complex, so bear with me while I try
to explain the method of my madness.

To me, this revelation came to me shortly after seeing a post upon
another board using the tree of life diagram to explain reincarnation
and the various levels of the self. The main problem that I saw with
this was that he was using a two dimensional diagram, the tree of
life, to try to explain a multidimensional construct. You see, when
you start talking about reincarnation, or more properly, incarnation,
one has to start dealing with an infinite number of incarnations of
the divine unity along an infinite continum of time and space. The
tree of life diagram only shows the various levels of self for one
incarnation and only hints at the fact that there are an infinite
number of other tree's of life surrounding and interconnected with
your current incarnation. After all, if, as the pattern of the
trestleboard suggests, "I am center of expression of the primal will
to good." Then everyone else, everything else, and everytime else, in
fact, has to be an expression of that primal will to good as well.

To conceptualize this one should look at the four major levels of
self as presented upon the tree of life; Kether, Binah, Tiphareth and
Mulkuth respectfully. Kether is the unity, where all is one, and one
is all. Kether subsequently manifests itself in an infinite number of
Binah selves, or greater selves, otherwise known as greater guardian
genius' or holy guardian angels. Each one of these Binah selves
manifests itself down into an infinite number of Tiphareth, or
indivindual selves. Each Tiphareth self manifesting itself down into
an infinite number of physical incarnations within Mulkuth.

As such, we have infinities within infinities. A conundrum similar to
that of the fact that both an infinite number of days, and an
infinite number of centuries are both the same amount of time:
infinite.

Because all of these various levels of self have to operate
throughout the whole period of temporal existence, then from the
perspective of the unity of Kether, they are all happening at the
same time due to the fact that this Kethric self has to operate in a
sense of timelessness and spacelessness. For, if this Kethric self
was bound by time and space, it could not encompass all of creation.

Now how does this knowledge potentially effect one's practice of
Hermetics. If one acknowledges this fact, then one also acknowledges
the fact that you are, in some way, shape or form, just another
incarnation of the divine unity that manifested itself within the
form of Franz Bardon. Moreover, this divine unity is manifesting
itself in a form of yourself, somewhere in the temporal future, that
has completed and mastered whatever exercise that you are currently
working on within IIH. Knowing that you will, and have, and are, (all
at the same time no less) a master of these exercises has a habit of
making these exercises just a little bit easier at times.

Of course, for most people reading this, you will probably be able to
grasp what I am saying upon an intellectual level. But to be able to
put this into practice is another matter alltogether. For me, the
practical application of this knowledge took shape within the work of
TMO step 7 and 8. I wished to come in contact with my incarnations
that had mastered, or at least progressed well along the path of
Kabbalah and attempt to draw back some of that mastery and experience
with Kabbalah to the present moment. Hopefully being able to use some
of that understanding to set the tone of the present moment in such a
manner that it will help my progression along the path to Kabbalah.
In doing so, I sent the wave of adonai light out throughout time and
space and, quite to my surprise, that I came in contact with quite a
number of different incarnations that had progressed well upon the
path to Kabbalah: a half dozen or so within the temporal past, and
several dozen more in the temporal present and future. All of which
are performing the tasks that divine providence sets out for them in
their own unique way. While I feel a kinship with them, I also know
that I am seperate from them. Though I know that I can merge with
their consciousness and experience their life through their eyes.
Henceforth expanding my sense of self as well as garnering another
perspective upon the divine. Even though that perspective is my own
as well.

Love and Live well,
Peter Reist

Main Index | Thread Index