Question regarding visual concentration

Message 01474 of 3835

Hi!

I have been practicing the concentration exercises of the astral
senses, and would like to have something cleared up (or at least a
second opinion).

In the exercises regarding astral sight, you are to visualize an
object before you for a certain amount of time first with eyes
closed, and then with eyes open.

Now I have read somewhere that it helps the concentration immensily
if you keep the object that you're visualizing in motion, rotating
it. From my owns trials I can agree that it is much easier to keep
the object in focus by keeping it in motion.

What I would like a second opinion on, however, is if this is
something that should be allowed... Is this cheating?

Well met
Vovin

Main Index | Thread Index