Re: On the nature of a Idea

Message 01522 of 3835

Dear Chuck and Rawn.

Excuse me for replying so late, thank you very much for your presentation and
advice.

I am currently working on the material presented, i have to say it did helped a
lot putting order into my thoughts.
I found the Self Healing Archeous particulary helpfull to structure emergence
of consciousness, but i still have a long way to go, being able to "jump" from
sensations, perception of emotions, thougths and essential meaning.(seems that
i find looking at emotions extremely difficult, uncovering them,i do feel the
sensations, i can't put words on it)

I will try to truly understand it, focus on that particular subjet for the next
few weeks and if needed ask for some more advices and directions.

Thank you.

Eric

Rawn Clark <rawnclark@...> wrote:
Dear Eric and Chuck,

Chuck wrote:
>> There is a distinct chance that Rawn will type an answer to you, but
I wanted to jump in and give a few thoughts on this topic. I've thought
a lot about it too. <<

:) After your reply, there's no need for me to reply! That was an
excellent presentation.

The only thing I would add is to recommend that you, Eric, search the
BardonPraxis archives for a series of posts about the "direct perception
of essential meaning". Much of that discussion can also be found on my
website by going to
http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/Essays&CorrespLinks.html

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT