Re: Does Water give form to Fire ? - complement to my question

Message 01607 of 3835

Others may disagee, but it sounds like you might be confusing the
elements (fire, water, earth, air, and ether) and the levels
(physical, astral, mental). Further, it seems that you are also
confining the element "earth" to the physical level alone. It might
help if rather than thinking of these things in the abstract, you
find some experiences to tie them to, to make them real for yourself.
This was my own mistake as I've recently discovered.

mj

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, Newbieonekenhobby