Re: Re: Does Water give form to Fire ? - complement to my question

Message 01608 of 3835

Dear forestofsymbols,

Many thanks for your message.

<<it sounds like you might be confusing the elements
(fire, water, earth, air, and ether) and the levels
(physical, astral, mental). >>

I re-read my message, and I understand your feeling
:-). English is not my mother tongue (as you may have
guessed :-) and the following sentence, particularly,
could have been written more carefully :
-----
does the "shaping" of the raw energy issued by Fire
take place at the Water level ?
-----
What I meant was simply "is the raw energy issued by
Fire shaped by Water".
In spite of my clumsly wording, I don't have the
feeling I made a confusion between Elements and Planes
(...although physical corresponds to the Earth
Element, astral to the Water Element, Mental to the
Fire Element etc., ... and knowing that Astral is an
intermediary between Mental and Physical. Aarghh.
Just wanted to ensure I confused everybody :-) :-)

Given the correspondance just mentionned above, I was
tempted to answer myself "yes" to my own question
(does water give form to Fire). But I'm still not
sure.

The question I asked is valid for all planes, not only
the physical one.

<<It might help if rather than thinking of these
things in the abstract, you find some experiences to
tie them to, to make them real for yourself. >>

Can you elaborate, please ? I'm interested in all
possible ways to improve my meditations on the
Elements - and the questions they raise. Thanks in
advance.

Greetings
NB