Big ole' heap of questions

Message 01625 of 3835

 In one of the replys to the 'nature of the astral and mental
bodies of plants, animals,& objects ' etc, I believe Rawn said that
everything was an expresion of an eternal mental body. But in PME,
Bardon says that what makes humans 'made in the image of god' is
that they possess all 4 elements, which makes them a little picture
of the universe, the wholde microcosm/macrocosm deal. Because of
that ( and im shaky on this, PME is just a bit out of my leauge..:) )
the human spirit is imortal, capable of reincarnation, etc. So would
say, a tree's spirit be "imortal" because its an expresion of the
idea of a tree? and that expression lasts even when the tree is
physicaly destroyed? What about the different elements, Bardon says
that only human beings possess all 4, but could an object or plant
express any? Would that differ from expressing the idea of fire
compared to expressing the element of fire? In your response about
the alchemical properties of different objects, i believe you said
that what made the object powerful was how purely it expresed its
idea. So, if an object could purely express an element, would that
be the reason certain objects are atributed to different
sephirot/planets, like iron is atributed to mars because it
expresses the element of fire well....?

Just a bit more and this barage of questions will be over :) In
the self healing archaeous, im stuck at the step requiring astral
projection, since I havn't learned that ability yet. If anyone could
offer any advice on this, or just clue me in if its better to simply
wait until I encounter astral projection in IIH, it would be greatly
apreciated. I know theres lots of material on the net about astral
projection, but I trust those sources far, far less than the
opinions of the people here.

Heh...had no idea I had so many questions! Hope my wording wasnt
too confusing. If you take a stab at this e-mail, then your a braver
man than I. And your also a very kind soul, thanks to anyone who
trys to lift me out of my ( semi-permenant ) cloud of confusion.

Main Index | Thread Index