Re: Big ole' heap of questions

Message 01632 of 3835

Dear 'ihya1347',

>> In one of the replys to the 'nature of the astral and mental
bodies of plants, animals,& objects ' etc, I believe Rawn said that
everything was an expresion of an eternal mental body. But in PME,
Bardon says that what makes humans 'made in the image of god' is
that they possess all 4 elements, which makes them a little picture
of the universe, the wholde microcosm/macrocosm deal. Because of
that ( and im shaky on this, PME is just a bit out of my leauge..:) )
the human spirit is imortal, capable of reincarnation, etc. <<

In that passage, Bardon was speaking specifically of the differences
between a *being of the Elements* and a human being. The beings of the
Elements are composed of just one Element and do not themselves have an
eternal mental body. Or rather, their eternal mental body is the
Element itself. What makes something "made in the image of G-d" is that
it possesses a physical, astral and mental body which stems from an
eternal, Akashic root. A being of the Elements exists only at the
astral level and does not possess the full array of bodies.

>> So would say, a tree's spirit be "imortal" because its an expresion
of the idea of a tree? and that expression lasts even when the tree is
physicaly destroyed? <<

Yes.

>> What about the different elements, Bardon says that only human beings
possess all 4, <<

No, this is not what Bardon wrote. He did not say that *only* human
beings are composed of four Elements. ALL physical things are composed
of four Elements.

>> In your response about the alchemical properties of different
objects, i believe you said that what made the object powerful was how
purely it expresed its idea. So, if an object could purely express an
element, would that be the reason certain objects are atributed to
different sephirot/planets, like iron is atributed to mars because it
expresses the element of fire well....? <<

Essentially, yes.

>> Just a bit more and this barage of questions will be over :) In
the self healing archaeous, im stuck at the step requiring astral
projection, since I havn't learned that ability yet. If anyone could
offer any advice on this, or just clue me in if its better to simply
wait until I encounter astral projection in IIH, it would be greatly
apreciated. <<

If you are referring to Lesson Four which concerns the *passive
separation* of the astra-mental body, then what's holding you back is
likely to be the prerequisite of completion of Step Two of IIH and the
attainment of the "rudimentary Elemental balance". If, on the other
hand, you are referring to Lesson Seven, I'd say it's again not having
achieved the prerequisites that is holding you back.