Re: Another Step One question - EOM and lucid dreams

Message 01753 of 3835

Thanks Rawn. I think it comes up at different times for me, so that
sometimes it is sleepiness and sometimes perhaps it is a deeper layer.

By the way, I have noticed that I've had more lucid dreams of late,
which I partially attribute to the mental exercises. I was wondering
if there are any specific applications of lucid dreams or dreamwork
in Bardon's Hermetics? Meaning, does he specifically address the
development and use of this capacity or is that left to our own
explorations? And which step, if the latter, is it appropriate to
start that kind of exploration (because I've heard it said that it is
not appropriate or safe to start exploring astral projection until
some later step).

Thanks,
David

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>