Re: Mundane Relationships

Message 01799 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

> There's an old saying that what offends us in others
> are the things that
> offend us within our own selves. When the behaviour
> of others raises
> our judgmentalism it means that we see the same
> propensity in ourselves
> but we'd rather not admit it so we look down on them
> as a sort of cover
> to hide what is also within us.

Thank you for reminding me of this. If I stop and ask
myself why I don't like someone's behaviour, I
sometimes notice that person's behaviour is a mirror
of my own.

I understand that if everything was in order
internally, then these issues wouldn't even come up. I
just tend to forget :-). Your reply has helped me
alot. I will meditate on this more.

Sincerely,
Allen