Re: G-d, I don't understand

Message 01807 of 3835

Dear Mark,
To be honest with you, it's precisely because I
noticed that the central letter was omitted and that
only "G-d" was mentionned in almost all textes
mentionning this Word, that I decided to adjust my way
of writing also.
At the beginning, I was surprised to see this
truncation because it did not correspond (in my mind)
to your correct reference "The one who's name must not
be spoken", in the sense that <God> was not the Name
itself.
I just assumed people had a reason for writing that
way, and I didn't want to offend anyone.
Cheers,
NB