Re: Re: Mundane Relationships

Message 01808 of 3835

Dear Alan,

Thank you for this reply. It was very beautiful. I
don't find it harsh at all and I agree absolutely.

My friend recommended that I might volunteer to help
less fortunate people - he believe it really helps one
to connect more to people and develop a deeper love
for mankind.

During my meditations last night, I was reminded there
are people like Victor Frankl, who did not judge his
captors and managed to create peace from within. Quite
a mighty feat considering his circumstances.

Sincerely,
Allen