Re: G-d's Kingdom

Message 01812 of 3835

Dear Rawn,

Many thanks for your explanation.
So, since IIH is an initiation, I infer I'll reach
this awareness following its path.

<<The Hebrew word translated as "Kingdom" is one
you're already familiar with -- Malkuth>>

Well. I know the name, because I saw it on the picture
of the Sephirots, and I believe it's the one linked to
the densiest aspects of materialization. But I don't
know more. I'm looking forward learning more after
step 8 :-)

<<Are you aware that you are an embodiment of the
Kingdom of Spirit? >> :

I would say that I know I am one, but only
intellectually, as a notion acquired from the
Kyballion, from IIH, partially experienced through the
Archaeous, etc..

The closest thing which looks as an answer to your
question is something that happened to me quite a
number of times since I was young: I sometimes had the
feeling that I suddenly found myself in *a* body at
the middle of the day, a bit like a man waking up in a
rigid diving suit, wondering what the heck he is doing
here.

I had the distinct impression I was a spirit or a soul
discovering it was in a body indeed, not knowing what
to do with this new reality, looking "through my
physical eyes" the way a diver would have looked
through his window (or would you say *porthole* in
English ? :-).

And this *always* occured when I was feeling good,
balanced and relaxed - never when I was sick, stressed
or sleepy. I couldn't say however whether it was an
occurence of me realizing I <<was an embodiment of the
kingdom of spirit>>.

<<This is what fills the Kingdom and causes it to be>>

This reminds me of the principle of astral and mental
matrixes, as mentionned in IIH/Theory. Is this correct
?

Many thanks again.
NB