Re: G-d's Kingdom

Message 01821 of 3835

Dear NB,

>> Many thanks for your explanation. So, since IIH is an initiation, I
infer I'll reach this awareness following its path. <<
>Are you aware that you are an embodiment of the
>Kingdom of Spirit?
>> I would say that I know I am one, but only intellectually, as a
notion acquired from the Kyballion, from IIH, partially experienced
through the Archaeous, etc.. <<

Well, you've never left that awareness. :) What you know
intellectually from Kybalion, IIH, Archaeous, etc., are hints of the
possibilities inherent to this awareness, but the mundane awareness
itself IS an embodiment of the Kingdom of Spirit, regardless of how
completely aware of that fact one is. In other words, what occurs
within you is what it feels like to be an embodiment of the Kingdom of
Spirit. Initiation is the process of discovering the implications of
embodiment and its manifold possibilities, and of learning how to
*consciously* manifest those possibilities.

>The Hebrew word translated as "Kingdom" is one
>you're already familiar with -- Malkuth
>> Well. I know the name, because I saw it on the picture of the
Sephirots, and I believe it's the one linked to the densiest aspects of
materialization. But I don't know more. I'm looking forward learning
more after step 8 :-) <<

I suggest that you read http://www.ABardonCompanion.com/8T-Malkuth.html

>This is what fills the Kingdom and causes it to be<
>> This reminds me of the principle of astral and mental matrixes, as
mentionned in IIH/Theory. Is this correct? <<

Yes. This is the manifestation of immanence or emanation.