Re: G-d's Kingdom

Message 01810 of 3835

Dear NB,

>> I recall that there is a sentence in the Bible mentionning that we
should look for G-d's Kingdom first. In French, it reads "recherchez le
royaume de Dieu en premier, et le reste vous sera donné par dessus".
Another passage states that the "Kingdom in the Heaven" is among
(within) us. Sorry for my awful translation - don't have an English
Bible here.
I'd like to know where Bardon would have "placed" :-) this (those)
Kingdom(s) in the paradigm he used. I know it's not something outside or
separate (this, at least, I have understood :-) but I'd like to know
whether it may be at Tipharet's/Binah's level e.g., or even whether it
encompasses all Sephirots but has to be considered as another state or
dimension. Any specific way to reach/integrate it ...using IIH e.g. ?
<<

The Hebrew word translated as "Kingdom" is one you're already familiar
with -- Malkuth. This is the culmination and completion, so to speak,
of the entire Tree. As Paul Foster Case put it, "10: The Kingdom of
Spirit is embodied in my flesh."

So the question is not one of "where", but rather, one of "awareness".
Are you aware that you are an embodiment of the Kingdom of Spirit? In
other words, the whole process of initiation is one of becoming aware of
the Kingdom within and without.

The Hebrew word for "Heaven", on the other hand, is probably one you're
not familiar with. It's a complex construct which conveys its meaning
through the sequence of Letters that compose it:
Heh-Shin-Mem-Yod-Mem(final). Essentially, it means the higher waters of
the Shin or Aethyric-Fire. This points to the Chokmah-Binah pairing
within the eternal realm and is really a description of "Eternal
Spirit". This is what fills the Kingdom and causes it to be.