Re: G-d's Kingdom

Message 01824 of 3835

> The Hebrew word for "Heaven", on the other hand, is
> probably one you're
> not familiar with. It's a complex construct which
> conveys its meaning
> through the sequence of Letters that compose it:
> Heh-Shin-Mem-Yod-Mem(final). Essentially, it means
> the higher waters of
> the Shin or Aethyric-Fire. This points to the
> Chokmah-Binah pairing
> within the eternal realm and is really a description
> of "Eternal
> Spirit". This is what fills the Kingdom and causes
> it to be.

So the way I understand the evolutionary process used
to be based on the concept of "becoming" from an ego
point of view; becoming smarter, stronger, better.
But essentially it seems as though it is more like
becoming aware of what is already there. So when
Christ said, "Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven, and
everything will be added.." I interpret that as
meaning it is wrong to try to add things to your self,
but to concentrate your will on becoming your true
Self. So when he says the Kingdom of Heaven, does
that refer to a specific state of consciousness?