Re: Hermetic View of Eyesight Loss

Message 01839 of 3835

Interesting, Rawn. What would then be the best way for me to improve
my eyesight using Bardon's methods? By accumulating vital energy in
my eyes and then impregnating them with the idea of being sharper or
by using a finger ritual and weaving the elements together to affect
positive change in my eyes? I'd like to improve my eyesight, while
improving my magical talents as well...

Dan

--- In BardonPraxis@yahoogroups.com, "Rawn Clark" <rawnclark@n...>
wrote:
> Dear Dan,
>
> From the Hermetic standpoint, it is karmic, i.e., a matter of cause
and
> effect. In the case of congenital blindness, the cause would be
from a
> past lifetime, as might other forms of blindness, crossed eyes,
color
> blindness, etc. But as Bates clearly proved, many abnormalities in
the
> shape of the eyeball are effects that have a present moment cause --
> stress within the muscles that control and support the eye itself.
This
> can be caused by improper use of the eyes or also by an emotional
> blockage having to do with how one feels about what one
perceives/sees.